How to Cook Thawed Ground Beef in an Instant Pot
Cooking thawed ground beef in an Instant Pot is an easy way to prepare multiple meals. This one-pot wonder can help you save time and money while creating delicious dishes for your family. Here are some simple steps to follow when cooking thawed ground beef in an Instant Pot.
- 2 pounds of thawed ground beef
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 large diced onion
- 2-3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté and add the olive oil. Once the oil is heated, add the onion and garlic and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and stir to break apart. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the parsley, oregano, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the saute function and seal the lid of the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to high pressure and cook for 10 minutes.
- Once the cooking time has elapsed, release the pressure then open the lid.
- Drain any excess fat and serve.
Thawed ground beef cooked in an Instant Pot is a time-saving way to make delicious meals quickly. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a tasty, healthy dinner for the whole family. Enjoy!