How To Cook Tri Tip in Instant Pot
The Instant Pot is an excellent way to quickly and easily cook a tri tip roast. If you’ve never tried it before, you’ll be surprised by how tender and flavorful the roast can be. The following steps will help you prepare a delicious meal for your family in no time.
What You’ll Need
- 1.5 – 2.5 lbs Tri Tip Roast
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and rub all sides of the tri tip roast with the mixture.
- Turn the Instant Pot on to the “saute” setting and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the roast and cook for 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Add the red wine, beef broth, and Worcestershire sauce and stir.
- Secure the lid of the Instant Pot and set the pressure to high. Cook for 25 minutes.
- When the 25 minutes are up, turn off the Instant Pot and release the pressure.
- Remove the tri tip from the pot and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Cooking Tri Tip in the Instant Pot is an easy and delicious way to get a flavorful and juicy roast on the table in no time. Follow these steps and you’ll have a delicious meal that your family will love. Enjoy!