How to Cook Turkey Necks in Crockpot
Turkey necks offer a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional red meat. Cooking turkey necks in a crockpot makes the preparation of this dish even easier, as the slow-cooking environment from the crockpot brings out all the flavors and makes them tender and juicy.
- Turkey necks
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Any other seasonings you prefer
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Season the turkey necks with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and any other seasonings you like.
- Place the seasoned turkey necks into the crockpot.
- Add 1 cup of chicken broth to the crockpot.
- Place the lid on the crockpot and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours.
- Check the temperature of the turkey with a thermometer – it should reach 165 degrees F when fully cooked.
- Remove the turkey necks from the crockpot and serve with your favorite sides.
Turkey necks cooked in a crockpot are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional red meat. The slow-cooking environment of the crockpot tenderizes the meat, bringing out all the flavors and ensuring they are cooked to perfection. Follow these steps and you’ll have a flavorful and juicy dish on the table your family will love!