How to Cook Tyson Beef Roast in Crock Pot
Tyson Beef Roast offers a tasty and convenient way to make a meal. If you’re looking to make a delicious Sunday supper with ease, look no further than Tyson’s Roast Kit. Cooking a roast has never been easier! Follow these steps to prepare a delicious Tyson Beef Roast in a Crock Pot.
- 1 Tyson’s Beef Roast Kit
- 1 Crock Pot
- Begin by taking the Tyson Roast Kit out and removing the plastic wrap.
- Place the roast inside the Crock Pot.
- Take the seasoning packet included in the kit and pour it over the roast.
- Add 2 cups of water to the Crock Pot.
- Cover the Crock Pot with its lid and cook for 8 hours on low.
- After 8 hours, remove the roast from the Crock Pot and let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve the Tyson Beef Roast with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Using Tyson’s Roast Kit and a Crock Pot is one of the easiest ways to make a delicious roast beef dinner. The seasoning included in the kit perfectly flavors the roast while it slow cooks in the Crock Pot, leaving you with a juicy and flavorful meal. The steps are simple, yet the result is delectable. Gather the family around the dinner table and enjoy the convenience of Tyson’s Beef Roast Kit in a Crock Pot.