HOW TO COOK WILD RICE IN INSTANT POT
Cooking wild rice in an Instant Pot has never been easier! All you need is high-quality wild rice and your favorite flavors to season the rice, and you’ll have restaurant-style wild rice in a fraction of the time. Here’s how:
- 1 cup wild rice
- 2 cups
- Salt, pepper, garlic, or other seasonings (optional)
- Rinse wild rice in a wire-mesh strainer to remove any dirt or grit.
- Add wild rice, water, and seasonings (if using) to Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and turn pressure release valve to the “sealing” position.
- Set to pressure cook/manual on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- When cycle is finished, let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release to remove any remaining pressure.
- Open Instant Pot, fluff wild rice with a fork, and serve.
And there you have it- perfect, flavorful wild rice cooked to perfection in just minutes! Enjoy!