How to Craft Sleeping Pots
Making Your Clay Base
Crafting sleeping pots is easy and fun to do as a creative outlet. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on the art of crafting sleeping pots.
- Gather Supplies: To craft sleeping pots, you’ll need clay of any kind, a rolling pin, a plastic bottle, a knife, oven, and a bit of imagination.
- Make Your Clay Base: Begin by kneading your clay. Once your clay is properly kneaded, roll it out with your rolling pin and cut it to your desired size with a knife.
- Cut the Bottle: Using your knife, cut the plastic bottle to the size desired for your sleeping pot.
- Form the Sleeping Pot: Press the clay over the plastic bottle to the desired shape of your sleeping pot.
- Bake the Sleeping Pot: Place your sleeping pot in an oven on a baking sheet and bake for an hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Varnish and Decorate: Now, finish your sleeping pot by varnishing and decorating to your liking.
Finishing Your Sleeping Pot
Now, you have a finished sleeping pot. Place it in your bedroom and enjoy seeing your work every night. Crafting sleeping pots is a fun activity to do. It’s also a great way to let your creativity shine.