How to Draw a Pot of Gold
- Colored Pencils or Crayons
- Draw a rounded shape for the pot. Start by drawing a circle with a flat bottom. You can make it as big or small as you’d like.
- Add decorative lines. Draw diagonal lines around the edge of the pot.
- Draw a handle. Draw two curved lines coming out of the top of the pot, connecting the two sides.
- Draw coins in the pot. Draw a few different sizes of coins inside the pot. You can draw a few gold coins, but it’s up to you if you’d like to add other colors.
- Color in your pot of gold. Use colored pencils or crayons to color it in.
- Take your time when drawing the pot of gold.
- Use light strokes when you start so you can easily make adjustments.
- Be creative and have fun with it!