How to Heat Up a Delicious Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken pot pie is a classic comfort food, and a great way to use up leftovers. But when you’re ready to heat up your frozen chicken pot pie, it can be a bit tricky to get it back to its original deliciousness. Here’s how to heat up your chicken pot pie quickly and evenly.
- 1 uncooked, frozen chicken pot pie
- Reusable baking paper/foil or parchment paper
- Heat your oven to the temperature indicated on the chicken pot pie packaging. Usually, it’s 375°F (190°C).
- Line a baking sheet with reusable baking paper or parchment paper.
- Place the frozen chicken pot pie on the lined baking sheet.
- When the oven is preheated, place the baking sheet with the pot pie into the oven and bake it following the instructions on the packaging.
- Check the center of the pot pie for temperature. It should reach 165°F (74°C).
- Once the pot pie is done, remove it from the oven and serve it warm.
Tips and Warnings
- Check the internal temperature of the chicken pot pie to ensure it is cooked before eating.
- If you don’t have reusable baking paper, you can use enough aluminum foil to wrap around the bottom of the pot pie, while leaving the lid uncovered.
- Cover the top with a piece of foil to prevent the top of the pie from burning.
By following these steps, you can have a delicious, hot chicken pot pie in no time. Enjoy!