How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip in the Instant Pot
Buffalo Chicken Dip is an incredibly tasty and easy-to-make recipe that can be enjoyed by the whole family. With the help of an Instant Pot, you can whip up a batch in no time.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup buffalo sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Step 1: Place chicken breasts in the Instant Pot and pour in 1 cup of buffalo sauce. Close lid and set to Manual High Pressure for 10 minutes.
- Step 2: Quick release pressure, then shred chicken breasts using forks.
- Step 3: Place shredded chicken back in the Instant Pot and add cream cheese, ranch dressing, and cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Step 4: Serve warm with chips or vegetables. Enjoy!
By using pre-cooked chicken, the cooking time can be reduced to just 3-5 minutes with a quick release!