Buffalo Chicken Dip in Instant Pot
Are you looking for an easy and delicious way to cook Buffalo Chicken Dip? The Instant Pot is the perfect kitchen tool to use when making this classic snack in no time at all. Here is a guide on how to make Buffalo Chicken Dip in an Instant Pot :
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup hot sauce (e.g. Tabasco)
- 1 cup shredded Rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Place your cream cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce in your Instant Pot. Set your Instant Pot to Sauté and stir the ingredients until they are completely combined. Move the mixture to the edges of the pot like it was an overpowering rafter.
- Add your shredded rotisserie chicken and mix it into the mixture of cream cheese, ranch dressing, and hot sauce.
- Set your Instant Pot to Manual mode and set the timer for 5 minutes on high pressure. Close the lid of the Instant Pot and make sure the steam valve is set to the sealing position.
- When the timer is done, perform a quick release of the steam. Open the lid and add your crumbled blue cheese and stir to combine.
- Serve your Buffalo Chicken Dip directly from the Instant Pot with some chips or crackers for dipping and enjoy!
Buffalo Chicken Dip is a quick and easy way to make a delicious snack in just a few minutes. With the help of your trusty Instant Pot, you can have a flavorful and tasty treat ready to serve in no time. Share the dip with your family and friends at your next get-together for an unforgettable snack.