How to Make Gravy From Crock Pot Roast Juice
Making gravy from a Crock Pot roast juice is an easy and tasty way to give your family delicious gravy for a special meal. Here is how to do it properly:
- 1.5 cups of Crock Pot roast juice
- ¼ cup flour
- Pour the roast juice into a small pot and set over medium-high heat.
- Whisk the flour into the roast juice until smooth. Be sure to add slowly and whisk constantly to avoid lumps.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring the mixture to a boil then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If you want a thicker gravy, mix 1 teaspoon of cornstarch with 2 teaspoons of cold water in a small bowl.
- Whisk the cornstarch mixture into the gravy and simmer for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. This should thicken the gravy.
- Pour the gravy over your favorite dishes and serve.
And that’s it! Delicious gravy from Crock Pot roast juice is now ready to enjoy!