Tips for Making Gravy in an Instant Pot
Cooking delicious gravy in an Instant Pot can be easy and stress-free. Here is a simple guide on how to make gravy in just minutes:
- 1 cup chicken or beef stock
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Place the butter in your Instant Pot and turn it onto the “Saute” setting.
- 2. When the butter is melted, stir in the flour.
- 3. Slowly add the stock while stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- 4. Continue to cook the mixture on the “Saute” setting stirring frequently until the liquid starts to thicken.
- 5. Once the gravy has thickened, add salt and pepper to taste.
- 6. Turn off the Instant Pot.
- 7. Serve the gravy with your favorite dishes!
That’s all it takes to make tasty gravy in an Instant Pot. Make your own delicious gravy in no time at all with these simple steps!