How To Make Meatballs in Instant Pot
Making meatballs in an Instant Pot is an incredibly simple and quick process, and this method yields perfectly cooked, juicy meatballs with ease. Here’s how to do it:
- 1 pound of ground beef, turkey, chicken, lamb, pork, or your favorite ground meat
- ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup of Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix until everything is combined.
- Shape the meat into small balls.
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Place the metal trivet inside the pot and arrange the meatballs on top.
- Secure the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the pressure valve is set to sealing.
- Set the timer to 3 minutes and turn the manual setting on high pressure.
- Once the timer goes off, allow the pressure to naturally release for 2 minutes and then quick release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the lid and the trivet with the meatballs and serve.
And that’s it! With just a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps, you can have delicious, juicy meatballs made in the Instant Pot in no time. Enjoy!