How to Make Steak in a Crockpot
- 1 pound steak
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Season your steak: In a small bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and salt. Mix together until well-combined. Rub the steak on both sides evenly using the mixture.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in the crockpot: On the stovetop, melt the butter together with the olive oil. Once melted, turn off the heat and pour the mixture into the crockpot.
- Add the steak to the crockpot: Place the steak into the crockpot. Cover and cook on low heat for 4-5 hours (or high heat for 2-3 hours).
- Add the beef broth: When steak is almost done cooking, add the beef broth. Stir the beef broth into the juices and let cook for another 30 minutes to an hour.
- Serve and enjoy: Once steak is cooked through, remove from the crockpot and slice. Serve and enjoy!