How to Make Turkey Bone Broth in a Crock Pot
Are you looking for a delicious, nutritious recipe that’s easy to make and can be used in many other dishes? Look no further than turkey bone broth made in a crock pot! This simple recipe is full of flavor and nutrition, and is great for a variety of uses in soups, gravies, sauces, and more. Here’s how to make your own delicious turkey bone broth in a crock pot.
- Turkey bones
- 2-3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, peeled and chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 bay leaves
- 5-6 sprigs of fresh herbs (like thyme, rosemary, sage)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Step 1: Place the turkey bones in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Step 2: Add the apple cider vinegar to the crock pot and cover with water. This will help the broth extract more flavor from the turkey bones.
- Step 3: Add the carrots, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaves, and fresh herbs to the crock pot.
- Step 4: Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Step 5: Once the broth has cooked, strain it and discard the bones and vegetables. Then, season the broth with salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 6: Enjoy your turkey bone broth in soups, gravies, sauces, or however you like!
That’s it! Making turkey bone broth in a crock pot is a simple, easy, and delicious way to get the most flavor and nutrition out of your bones. Try this recipe and use it in your favorite dishes for an added boost of flavor and nutrition. Enjoy!