How to Melt Velveeta Cheese in a Crock Pot
Velveeta Cheese is a popular go-to cheese for all your favorite dishes. Whether you’re making a quick grilled cheese sandwich, or a hearty mac and cheese, Velveeta made the grade. And with a few simple ingredients and a crock pot, you can easily melt velveeta cheese for any recipe.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Velveeta Cheese
- Butter or margarine
- Crock Pot
- In the crock pot, break up the velveeta cheese into small cubes.
- Add butter or margarine to the mixture.
- Pour in an appropriate amount of milk; one quarter cup per pound of velveeta is a good measure.
- Set the crock pot on low and stir every 15 minutes.
- Keep stirring every 15 minutes until the mixture reaches a creamy and melted state.
That’s all there is to it! Melting velveeta cheese in a crock pot is an excellent way to have a creamy and melty cheese for every dish. Velveeta cheese is great for a quick, go-to cheese – and melting it in the crock pot is a foolproof way to get the perfect cheese every time.