How to Reheat KFC’s Chicken Pot Pie
KFC’s Chicken Pot Pie is one of the most delicious and satisfying dishes that you can get from the restaurant chain. But what do you do to make sure you can enjoy the dish again without worrying about spoiling it? Heating it up is the answer, and it’s super easy! Here’s a guide on how to reheat a KFC Chicken Pot Pie for maximum enjoyment.
Reheating in the Oven
- Preheat the oven: Preheat your oven to 375°F (191°C).
- Wrap the pot pie: Wrap the pie in a sheet of foil, taking care to cover the entire dish.
- Place in the oven: Place the pot pie in the preheated oven and heat for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy: Once it’s done heating, remove it from the oven and let it cool before digging in.
Reheating in the Microwave
- Place in the microwave: Take the pot pie and place it in the microwave.
- Heat for two minutes: Heat the pie in the microwave for two minutes on high power.
- Let cool and enjoy: Once it’s done heating, let the pot pie cool for a few minutes before digging in.
Tips and Tricks
- If you want to ensure that your pot pie is piping hot, you can also preheat the oven to 450°F (232°C) and bake the pie for 10 minutes.
- If heating up the whole pie is too much for you, consider cutting it into slices or even into individual bites before heating it up.
- For an added layer of flavor, consider adding some herbs or spices to your pot pie before reheating it.
Reheating KFC’s Chicken Pot Pie doesn’t have to be a challenge – it’s actually quite simple, no matter which method you choose. Now that you know what to do, you can enjoy your pot pie anytime you want without having to worry about it going bad!