Using An Air Fryer Instant Pot
The Air Fryer Instant Pot is a handy kitchen appliance that helps save time and energy on different recipes. It’s perfect for making fried foods with less fat and calories than traditional deep-frying methods. Read on to learn how to use an air fryer instant pot.
Steps To Using An Air Fryer Instant Pot
- Fill the pot. Start by filling the air fryer with oil and as much food as you can fit while leaving some room to move the food around. Make sure the contents of the pot are submerged in the oil.
- Set the temperature. Depending on the type of food, set the air fryer to the right temperature. Some food may need a higher temperature than others.
- Cook the food. Place the lid on top of the fryer and lower the temperature. Cook the food for the specified time indicated in the instructions.
- Stir the food. Once the timer goes off, open the lid and stir the contents of the fryer. This ensures the food cooks evenly.
- Remove the food. Once the food is done, remove it from the fryer and serve immediately.
Tips For Using An Air Fryer Instant Pot
- If the food is sticking to the pot, add a bit more of oil.
- Be sure to preheat the pot before adding the food.
- Check on the food regularly to ensure it’s cooking evenly.
- Be sure to unplug the pot when it’s not in use.
Using an air fryer instant pot is an easy and effective way to cook fried dishes without the mess and with less oil. With a bit of practice, you’ll soon be churning out delicious meals cooked to perfection.