Using Honey Pot Suppositories
Honey Pot suppositories are organic herbal remedies containing honey and other ingredients that can be used for a range of health benefits. You can buy them over-the-counter or online and use them in the following ways:
The most effective way to use honey pot suppositories is by rectal administration.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before beginning.
- Remove a suppository from its packaging and lay it on a piece of clean cloth or tissue.
- Lie down on your side and gently insert the suppository about one inch into your anus.
- Hold it in place for 2-3 minutes until you feel it has melted.
- Stay lying down for a few minutes to make sure it doesn’t leak out.
Honey Pot suppositories can also be taken orally, but they are not as effective as when taken rectally.
- Remove the suppository from its packaging and place it on a spoon.
- Lick the spoon to moisten the suppository.
- Open your mouth and place the suppository underneath your tongue.
- Keep it there for one minute before swallowing.
- Wash your mouth with water to remove any remaining residue.
Honey Pot suppositories are natural and effective remedies that can be used for a range of health benefits. When taken rectally, they have the greatest effect, so it is important to follow the instructions detailed above. Oral ingestion is also possible, but not as effective.