Brew Coffee with Moka Pot on Electric Stove
The Moka pot is an essential tool for making a great cup of espresso, and it’s actually quite easy to use on an electric stove. Here is how to make a great cup of coffee with a Moka pot on an electric stove:
- Moka Pot
- Electric stove
- Ground espresso
- Fill the Moka Pot’s lower chamber with water. Fill only to the pressure release valve, and avoid over-filling.
- Grab the funnel, fill it with finely-ground espresso, and place it in the lower chamber.
- Secure the Moka Pot’s top chamber by screwing it onto the base.
- Carefully place the Moka Pot on the electric stove and turn it to a medium-high setting.
- Wait for the coffee to begin to boil, and as it starts rising, the crema will appear. As soon as the coffee reaches the top, turn off the stove and let the Moka Pot rest for a few minutes.
- When the Moka Pot is cool enough, unscrew the top chamber from the base and enjoy your espresso.
By following these simple steps, anyone can make a delicious cup of espresso with a Moka Pot on an electric stove. In no time, you’ll be enjoying a great cup of espresso that rivals your favorite coffee shop!