Using your Instant Pot Power Quick Pot for the First Time
Unboxing and Set Up
The Power Quick Pot is designed to make hot meals in a snap, so start cooking quickly with these simple steps:
- Remove the unit from the box, taking care that all included components are included.
- Open the lid and place the inner pot in the base.
- Attach the lid of the cooker.
- Plug the power cord into a suitable outlet.
Now it’s time to put together your meal:
- Put your ingredients into the inner pot.
- Be sure to liquid as needed per the recipe.
- For best results, cut all ingredients into small, equal-sized pieces.
Program the Cooking Time
Once your ingredients are in the pot, it’s time to program the cooking time:
- Press the Power button to turn on the Power Quick Pot.
- Press the Timer button to set the cooking time (up to 60 minutes).
- Press the Start button to begin cooking.
Check the Progress
Once the cooking time has expired, check the progress of your meal:
- Press the Cancel button to end the cooking time.
- If necessary, press the Keep Warm button to keep your food warm.
- Press the Release button to safely remove the inner pot.
- Serve your meal and enjoy!