How to Use the Pot in the Forest (PS4)
The Pot in the Forest is a tool in the game for PS4, which players can use to acquire crafting materials from various sources. This guide will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to use the Pot in the Forest.
Steps to Use the Pot in the Forest
- Locate the pot in the game by interacting with the environment. The pot will have a unique glowing effect and can be found near bodies of water, rocks and trees.
- Interact with the pot by pressing the X button. This will open the pot’s inventory menu.
- In this menu you can see any materials or items you have collected previously, such as Cloth, Bones, and Sticks.
- You can then select any of these items by pressing the corresponding Square, Triangle or Circle button.
- Once selected, these materials will be added to your inventory and can be used as crafting material to create new items.
- If you have difficulty finding the pot in the game, use the map to locate it.
- Be sure to save your progress often, as the pot will reset after a certain period of time.
- If you don’t have enough materials, you can also find them in other methods, such as harvesting from plants or hunting animals.
By following these steps and tips, you should now know how to use the Pot in the Forest on the PS4. Remember to collect as many materials as you can to make the most out of your crafting experience!