How to Wrap a Plant Pot
If you are looking to take your potted plants to the next level in terms of style and decoration, then wrapping them in something to add colour and texture can do just this. Follow these simple steps for wrapping a pot for your plants.
- Wrapping paper
- A nice plant!
Step by Step Guide
- Cut your wrapping paper to size – Measure the circumference of your pot and cut slightly extra paper in case of any inaccuracies.
- Place the paper around the pot – To make sure the paper is kept in place, use a small piece of tape to secure it in place.
- Check for any gaps – Make sure the paper lays flat against the pot and there are no gaps between the paper and pot.
- Cut the excess paper – Cut the excess paper so that it is neat and smooth leaving a small overlap.
- Tape the ends together – To make sure that the paper is secure, use the tape to seal the edges together.
- Add your plant – Now that your pot is wrapped, add your chosen plant
With these simple steps, you will have successfully wrapped a pot for your plants. The options of the wrapping paper that you choose in terms of colour, texture or pattern are endless — making it very easy to customise and match your plants and individual style.