A Month of Instant Pot Meals on a Budget
Having an Instant Pot saves a lot of time and effort to create simple and delicious dishes. However, due to its versatile nature, it can also be expensive. Here are some recipes that you can make with an Instant Pot on a budget.
- Chicken and Broccoli Risotto – Chicken breasts, broccoli, Arborio rice, chicken broth, and Parmesan cheese.
- Beef Burrito Bowls – Ground beef, black beans, garlic, oregano, brown rice, salsa, onion, and cilantro.
- Sweet and Sour Pork – Pork, red pepper, pineapple, bell pepper, garlic, ginger, and onion.
- Tomato and Basil Soup – Tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vegetable broth, basil leaves, and Parmesan cheese.
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta – Shrimp, garlic, lemon, pasta, and butter.
- Vegetable Curry – Onions, garlic, potato, tomato, bell pepper, spinach, garam masala, and curry powder.
- Vegetable Fajitas – Zucchini, squash, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and Mexican seasoning.
- Beef Stroganoff – Ground beef, mushrooms, onion, garlic, beef broth, and sour cream.
- Bean and Cheese Enchiladas – Beans, corn, onion, garlic, cilantro, and enchilada sauce.
- Spaghetti and Meatballs – Ground beef, garlic, Italian seasoning, tomato sauce, and spaghetti.
- Sausage and Peppers – Sausage, bell peppers, onion, garlic, and tomato sauce.
- Taco Soup – Ground beef, tomatoes, corn, beans, onion, garlic, and Mexican seasonings.
- Kung Pao Chicken – Chicken, bell peppers, onion, garlic, ginger, and a stir fry sauce.
- Lasagna Soup – Ground beef, tomato sauce, lasagna noodles, and Italian seasonings.
- Coconut Curry – Chickpeas, onion, garlic, tomato, curry powder, and coconut milk.
- Vegetable Pot Pie – Frozen vegetables, onion, garlic, vegetable broth, and puff pastry.
Making dishes in the Instant Pot is simple and easy way to enjoy delicious food on a budget. Using the recipes listed above, you can create simple and tasty meals that are perfect for any night of the week.