How to Clean a Wax Pot
A wax pot is a tool widely used in beauty parlors and other places to heat and melt wax for depilation. Over time, wax can accumulate inside the pot, requiring efficient and thorough cleaning. Here are a few tips to clean a wax pot:
- Paper Towels
- Cotton Balls
- Warm Soap
- Dry Towel
- Disconnect the wax pot from its power source.
- Unscrew the pot from its base.
- Empty out the old wax and dispose of it.
- Using paper towels, wipe out any remaining wax from the pot.
- Soak the cotton balls in warm, soapy water and use them to clean the inside of the pot, as well as the heating element.
- Using a dry, clean towel, wipe the pot dry.
- Screw the pot back onto its base.
- Plug the wax pot back in and turn it on to check it is functioning well.
With these tips, you can get your wax pot looking as good as new and ensure a clean and hygienic environment for waxing.