Cooking Small Red Potatoes in an Instant Pot
If you’re looking for an easy and quick way to make perfect small red potatoes, an Instant Pot is your best bet. The multi-functional kitchen appliance takes the hassle out of cooking small red potatoes. Here’s how you do it in the Instant Pot:
What You’ll Need:
- Small Red Potatoes
- 1 cup of water
- A teaspoon of salt (optional)
- Instant Pot or similar multi-cooker device
- Rinse your potatoes and pat them dry.
- Add 1 cup of water and a teaspoon of salt to the bottom of your Instant Pot.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer on the steam rack that came with your Instant Pot.
- Secure the lid and make sure the valve is set to sealing mode.
- Use the manual setting and adjust the cook time to 4 minutes.
- Once the cycle is complete, allow it to natural release for 5 minutes.
- Carefully turn the valve for a quick release of steam and open the lid.
- Remove the potatoes from the instant pot and transfer to a plate.
And that’s it! Now you can enjoy perfectly cooked small red potatoes from your Instant Pot. This method will save you time and energy – you can now enjoy fluffy and delicious potatoes in a fraction of the time it used to take.