How Long to Cook Publix Chicken Pot Pie
Publix Chicken Pot Pie is a frozen, oven-baked meal that comes pre-made in an aluminum tray. It is a delicious and convenient way to enjoy a home-cooked meal without having to spend too much time in the kitchen.
How long do you need to cook Publix Chicken Pot Pie?
Generally, it takes about 45 minutes of baking time to cook a Publix Chicken Pot Pie in a 350°F oven. This includes a pre-cooking time of 15 minutes and a baking time of 30 minutes. Here are the steps for cooking a Publix Chicken Pot Pie:
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Step 2: Place the chicken pot pie, with its aluminum tray, on a baking sheet.
- Step 3: Bake the pot pie for 15 minutes.
- Step 4: Cover the top of the pot pie with aluminum foil. This helps ensure that the crust doesn’t get too dark.
- Step 5: Bake the pot pie for an additional 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Step 6: Remove the pot pie from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Although it takes 45 minutes to fully bake a Publix Chicken Pot Pie, depending on your oven, the time might need to be adjusted. It’s best to check the pot pie at 30 minutes. If it looks golden brown, you can remove it from the oven and enjoy. If it doesn’t look done, it can be baked for an additional 5-10 minutes.
Making a frozen Publix Chicken Pot Pie is a great way to enjoy a home-cooked meal without spending too much time in the kitchen. With some pre-cooking time and 45 minutes of baking, you can have a tasty and convenient meal ready to enjoy.