How to Make Nacho Cheese in a Crockpot
Nacho cheese is an irresistible snack that can be served for any occasion. We all love it, but few know how to make it! This simple recipe will enable you to make nacho cheese in a crockpot in a short amount of time.
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the evaporated milk and cornstarch.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, and paprika to the bowl. Mix well.
- Add the mixture to your crockpot.
- Turn the crockpot on low and let cook for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shredded cheese and butter and stir until the cheese is melted.
- Cook for an additional 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the cheese is melted and bubbly, serve with your favorite snacks and enjoy!
Making nacho cheese in a crockpot is an easy and delicious way to enjoy this classic snack. Not only is it prepared quickly, but the end result is always creamy and flavorful. So try this simple and tasty recipe today and impress your friends and family with your homemade nacho cheese!