How To Make Delicious Dulce De Leche in the Instant Pot
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups of water
- Start by adding 2 cups of water to the Instant Pot and then placing the trivet inside.
- Pour the can of sweetened condensed milk into the Instant Pot.
- Put the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is in the sealed position.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual or high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Once the 30 minutes have expired, do a quick release of the pressure.
- Once the pressure has been released, remove the lid and check to make sure the dulce de leche is a deep golden-brown in color.
- Carefully remove the can of dulce de leche and allow to cool before serving.
The dulce de leche can be served warm or cold. Enjoy as a spread on toast, as a dip for fruit, or as an indulgent ice cream topping.