What Bread Goes with Chicken Pot Pie?
Chicken pot pie is a delectable comfort-food dish that warms an entire family with a single serving. However, it can be difficult to figure out which types of bread to pair with chicken pot pie. Fortunately, there are a variety of options that can make your meal the perfect celebration, no matter the occasion.
Types of Bread
- Biscuits – Biscuits are a classic pairing that make a perfect companion to the flaky crust of the chicken pot pie. They’re a great way to get some added texture to your meal.
- Cornbread – Cornbread is a great way to add a touch of sweetness to the savory taste of your chicken pot pie. Not only is it delicious, but it won’t overpower the flavor of the pie.
- Garlic Bread – Garlic bread can be a unique addition to the chicken pot pie. Its subtle yet zesty flavor can be a great way to liven up your meal.
Tips When Baking
When baking your bread to accompany your chicken pot pie, here are a few helpful tips:
- Be sure to preheat your oven before baking.
- Always use fresh ingredients when possible.
- Use a thermometer to check the temperature of your baked bread.
- Be sure to keep an eye on your bread while it is baking.
No matter what type of bread you choose, the combination of chicken pot pie and freshly-baked bread can make for a delicious and hearty meal. So don’t be afraid to try something new and get creative!