What Does Auto Mean on Instant Pot?
An Instant Pot is a popular electric multi-cooker that has several settings for different cooking functions. The “Auto” setting on the Instant Pot allows the user to automate the cooking process, so that dinner is ready when you are.
What Does the Auto Setting Do?
The Auto setting on the Instant Pot performs a range of different functions. It first determines the required cook time based on the food that is being cooked. It then sets the temperature and pressure to the optimal levels for the recipe.
After the cook time is complete, the Instant Pot will switch to a keep warm setting. This keeps your food warm until you are ready to eat it.
What Can You Cook with Auto?
The Auto setting can be used to prepare a variety of different meals, from soups and stews to rice dishes and yogurt. Here are some of the most popular foods you can make using the Auto setting:
- Soups – Soups and stews are perfect for cooking in an Instant Pot. The Auto setting makes them perfectly cooked every time.
- Rice – The Auto setting can be used to cook a variety of different rice dishes, from simple white rice to more complex recipes like jambalaya and paella.
- Beans – Beans and legumes are a great source of protein and make for a versatile side dish. The Auto setting can cook a variety of different beans from dried to canned.
- Yogurt – Yogurt is a healthy snack and can be made with the Auto setting in the Instant Pot.
Tips for Using the Auto Setting
Here are some tips for using the Auto setting on the Instant Pot:
- Read the Recipe Carefully – Before you start, be sure to read the recipe carefully and make sure that all of the ingredients are included. If any ingredients are missing, you may need to adjust the cook time.
- Pressure Level – The Instant Pot is designed to work at a specific pressure level. Check the pressure level of your Instant Pot before using the Auto setting to ensure that it is the proper one for the recipe.
- Release Pressure – When the cook time has finished, be sure to release the pressure from the Instant Pot before opening the lid. This will ensure that your food is cooked properly.
The Auto setting on the Instant Pot is perfect for busy cooks who don’t have time to babysit their food while it cooks. With the Auto setting, dinner will be ready when you are – all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the meal.